Last updated: Sept 1, 2020
Insider Development OÜ ("us", "we", or "our") built and operates VatZen, https://vatzen.com ("Site", "Service"). This SERVICE is provided by Insider Development OÜ and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the Service.
Information Collection And Use
We use this information primarily to provide you an enhanced Service which may require us to:
- process your financial transactions
- send you order/renewal confirmations
- respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- administer your account
- send you requested product or service information
- keep you informed about special offers and services of us and selected third parties
- administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results
- meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Service; and
- customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
Third Party Services
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Our service providers has their own privacy policies, which you can check on their's websites:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you the Service, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the built-in account deletion functionality available in our Dashboard. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Through the registration process and/or through your account settings, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, and phone number and store it using third party provider: Google's Firebase. We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. Communications may be for transactional purposes, like sending receipts. They may also be for promotional purposes.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Our Service does not address children under the age of 13 (“Children”), and Children are prohibited from using our Service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, you can alert us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.